20 Aug 2007

Before Prelim 14/8/07

Hold on. I know i am feeling frustrated now. I am. I want to go home. I just feel that i am really unable to face my exams. Is it that bad? Are exams that furious? Perhaps. I know, however, that the problem lies within me. I simply refused to take pressure. I seem to have denied myself even before e exams. I seem to be sure that i won't be able to do it. But i don't believe it. I have faith in myself. I must face the truth. Exams are coming. I know i am afraid and i think there's simply nothing wrong with being afraid. But on the other hand i also believe firmly that i must not give in to my fears. All the past, all that i've done wrong, just let it be. What i can master is only today. I cannot know what i will be in e future. Tomorrow is always a surprise. Life is never easy. Life is like a box of chocolate and you know what you will get till you open it. But, the most basic thing is that you must have e courage to open it. Now i know i must hold on to today. I 'm always e master. Yes. Study. I can and i'll make it. I'll make it to Hwachong. I'll definitely take e most satisfactory result home. That'll be a fact.

No comments: