5 Sept 2010

如何完整的生存在这个世界中?

Recently I always have this feeling that my life is incomplete.

Is it, really?

I miss the fun I have had with my friends. YY and Seraph are in China now. It seems the only friend I have here is LX, to whom I can't tell certain things.

Maybe a lot of people are experiencing this transition now. But to them this may be only a short-term thing. Soon they'll make new friends and have new fun. But could I, ever?

I know I am jealous of those who did manage to get into accountancy. I missed my chance, and I was never able to change the outcome of that god-damned interview. I had performed poorly and let myself down. But these were not the worst. What hurts me the most is the fear I have over math. Could I ever do well in it?

Could I ever make another friend in this campus? Will I be allowed to stay in hostel for the next 3 years?

I am full of doubts.

No comments: