1 Jun 2009

What's the matter with me?

Once, zry. Then, zhw. Though in both cases there were just crushes. I still have feelings for zry, although exactly what kind of feeling?I don't know. I just know that I would check his space regularly. I like every word he said. I can almost visualize his facial expression when he speaks. Still, I think I care for him. Maybe not in that sense, but care, still.
I guess I can never feel bad about him. He's attractive, although I'm the only one who thinks so. Well, my taste is always strange.
Suddenly I don't want to lose him. I still want him as my friend. I know I have to let go a lot of things. I know I should not act as if I'm crazy about him. But I just have to. If I lose contact with him, I may lose him forever. But I don't want to.
I can let go easily people like, zhw, who I would probably never know about. So I guess the reason I can't forget zry is that I really have liked him,and I never stop feeling good about him.
Okay, I've sent out invitation to him. I'm not sure he'll still add me. But if he does, I'll tell him I want him as a friend. I really do.

No comments: