23 Jun 2007

2006-11-14

I'm finally back to Xianyang…When I stepped down the little narrow plane and felt the air of my hometown, rushing all the way to the collecting luggage place, I was not really too excited. Then I

quickly found mine and rushed out of the airport, I saw my parents, my sister and my best friends Mengmeng , Mingming and Lulu. How happy I felt. And I was lucky, cos' I was the only one in the airport who was welcomed by good friends. Before I arrived, I don't quite believe I would cry. But at that time my tears couldn't control themselves and just flew down my cheeks. Then, affecting by me, my sister and my friends burst into tears too. My parents tried hard to stop themselves from crying.

My friend brought me a Liitle BuBu. Very Cute. I love it. Along with the bear was a scarf. Beautiful and warming. I really appreciated them. Just like our warming friendship. We went to Little Sheep for hot pots after that. We ate a lot. I must have intaken lost of fat. But I don't care.

My friends won't be able to stay with me for long cos' they've still got exams and they had to prepared for their High School Exam. I don't think the name is appropriated

In the first few days, I just went to my grandma's and ate many local delicious too. I felt like want to eat up the whole province. You just can't expect any Singaporean food to be tasted like that.

Today I went to see my teachers. My Math, Physics and English teachers. They can be considered as nice. We also visited our headmaster. He had once come to Xin Min and visited us.

A beautiful day. Many beautiful days. I just expect a simpler life, a striving life and… I don't know. Just not want to face it. Reality, I hate it, also like it.

No comments: