30 Apr 2008

University

About the talk, I can say little. Surely I dream about Princeton, Colombia and other ivy league schools. Surely I dream about getting e scholarship. But to make dream come true, the very first step is to study as hard as possible and compete for as much leadership as possible, which seem so impossible to me, an antisocial girl with poor learning ability, poor leadership, and who like to utter vulgarism. If I was in China, I'll keep myself very rational, knowing that few people in my province get to Qing Hua and Beida. But unfortunely for me, I'm in singapore.

And I'm so endorsed in dreaming. I see people around me all planning to go abroad. I see all those genius getting A-star scholarship and being admitted by those schools in my dream. I see my very senior getting 2400 for SAT 1. Those are just live examples around me. So even I, someone who prefer slacking and sleeping, develop a dream of going abroad. I know this can only be a dream, because I know too well of myself. I used to believe that everything can come true, but now I know there's just a limit to what u can achieve, no matter how hard u try, not to mention that I don't even want to work hard. 每次想到这里,我都觉得我无比该死,无比可怜。我已经不是两年前那个学习刻苦的小女孩了,我就是个没前途,没志气的笨蛋。

And this is e saddest part of all, that I dream, but are never able to strive for it, to try my best. And always I would have a horrible conclusion, that I'm living a life that's no longer mine. My existence in this world is just to comfort those who love me that I'm live. My life has no more meaning than that. Sad.


1 comment:

Jenna said...

我支持你

你是最棒的!

梁旭也支持你

你俩都是最棒的