16 Jul 2008

The girl of yesterday had long gone


Indeed, I must admit my face was burning when I saw my block result. The test has become part of history. But the result recorded on isp will never. It's whipping me. It's reminding me how irresponsible and stupid I have been.
No point repeating whatever I have said. I just want, at this very moment, to encourage myself that everything will be better if I am confident enough to face tomorrow.
LX told me that we are just as good if we mug enough. It's just that we didn't put in effort. I shall thank him for his words. At this very time, all I need is hope and confidence. Thank god. I have so many people around who wouldn't give up on me. My parents, my friends.

"There's not a day goes by i don't feel regret for what i did. i look back the year i was then, the young stupid kid, who commited that terrible crime. i wanna talk to him, i wanna talk some sense to him, but i can't. that boy's long gone, and this old man is all that's left. i got to live with that. rehalebitated? it's just a bullshit word! so you go on stamp your form on that paper and stop wasting my time. because to tell you the truth, i don't give a shit."

I can still feel my heart beating whenever I think of Red in this scene of Shawshank redemption. I've got to live with the result.

The girl of yesterday had long gone. What's left is a new life. New hope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

我也没比你好那去,话说英文只是compre 吧?!

Shao Chen said...

光物理就够我检讨一个月了。。。
你也留个名字呗