14 Jul 2008

God likes joking...

It was only yesterday that I said I'm going to start a new life. God really likes joking. Now I'm feeling like a fool, after getting back my econs and physics paper. I mean, life is ironic, isn't it?
I'm too ashamed to tell people my mark. I feel kind of heartbroken whenever block test is mentioned.
The two subjects...really out of my imagination. I know I have blown up my econs essay. But then, I never thought of my data response could be so much worse. As for physics, I have absolutely nothing to say. The score is half my expectation.
So what? Am I gonna just get angry with myself and lose confidence?
I can't. In fact, I want, but can't afford to. I still have time. What matters is my attitude. From the first day I came to school, I knew that I'm not stupid. Everything has gone so well that I am no longer able to endure failures.

But, I always know that I have a chance, which is just in my hand and waiting for me to hold tighter. Anyway everything's over now. Exams belonged to yesterday. Yesterday's history, tomorrow's mystery, but today's a gift. I want to love. But this love can't be gotten easily. I have to try for it. I want to care for someone, but I must first of all be emotionally healthy. All in all, I can only be kind when I have the basis. I can't expect anyone to be the same as me. I can let others depend on me but I can't depend on others too much. At least, I must fight for my own future and nobody's gonna be there to help me.

So the point I want to make is that, I must mug now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have nothing to say either....
If u feel like a fool, then probably i will drown myself instead........

Shao Chen said...

你是???