25 Jul 2007

I got 22/30 for my Situational Writing

This script really amazed me. This is sort of "The blind cat can catch the dead mouse" thing. This would never make me feel any better about my English. I really think that my vocabulary and my expressions suck. I have to admit that it is the lack of time that triggered to write those words which I previously thought must be very off. If I were to write faster, I would really get a so-called "Low-standard" script which had the wrong focus.

Recently I've been desperately trying to improve my English. I finally begin to read. However reading doesn't seem to help me much (or rather I have never read properly). All I feel is that I am still using those "old-fashioned" that I had used for at least 3 years, since my left for Singapore. I don't know how to plug in those "high-level" vocabularies.

Die die must try. This is typical" Singlish". But this can describe my situation very accurately and vividly. Although I really feel that English is driving me crazy, I still have to try.


 

I am going to buy Nokia N73!Music Edition!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont buy the black one...
its really weird cuz mine is black.



be different k?hehe

yy said...

Really?
U r going 2 buy?
Ah~
Then u&Linag Xu looks like a real couple!!!
Congratulations~

yy said...

hehe
kidding only
but u 2 make a good couple i think~
though he's not ur dream one
hehe

yy said...

kidding again just now~
don't get angry
u know i'm like that
now
congats for ur good result
u r able to get that mark again
maybe a higher one even
work hard!

Anonymous said...

厉害呀!加油!

Anonymous said...

whos yy????
pls lah,dont talk nonsense lah