3 Jul 2007

To Be Alive

To live in this world
to live and live well

I need a reason to carry on
I need a direction
I don't want to fall down any more,
even though I know I could have lifted myself up.

No I don't wanna do that

I am just afraid
what if I lose the courage to stand up
what if I lost the strength to support myself

The situation is fixed.
No one is gonna back me up
if I couldn't even learn to stand up again myself.

So please
baby
try
I know you wanna scream.
I know you are going to burst out

Let me just be grateful
that I am still standing

Mistakes that has been made
Faults that had been done
whatever that is making me regretting

Let them be
Let them go with the wind

Whatever that is done has been done
I have shed tears
I have tasted failure

Now all the meaningless thoughts should be stopped
They won't help the situation any way.

Clear the mess and regain the strength
Find the direction and follow it
The track of life
the trace of nature

I'm gonna live
I'm gonna survive
I don't want the world to pass me by
I'm gonna dream
I ain't gonna die
Thinking my life was just a lie

To live and live well
It's great to be alive

No comments: