3 Jul 2007

The International Math Competiton

I failed again, on math, which is the subject that I am most confident in
The questions were easy, I could have got a full mark
But I didn't
I slept at 4 am this morning and woke up at 6am
and the tea alone is not powerful enough to keep me awake

So I was totally in a state of slumber when I dealt with the last three questions that required the most amount of thinking and concentration
Although my mind was excited by the exam and not fully numb,
I just failed working out the last three
that seemed so easy to me afterwards.

Maybe I should be punished
I should just endure this torture,
to help me remember what destructive would be resulted
if I just cannot deal with my everyday life

Be organized
Have enough rest
Acquire a clear mind
Then utilize my knowledge
based on the first three steps

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

never mind ,,,,,still have chance