22 Sept 2007

9/20/2007 I’m just afraid

Oh shit. I'm feeling more and more dreadful with every second passing by. I kept looking back on how I had finished my physics and biology papers and was getting more and more worried as more and more stupid mistakes, which would took most of my marks, were found out. Yet I really didn't have the strength to pull myself back to the track. How I wish that a fire will do me a favor by just engulfing all the prelim physics papers, so that I would have a chance of being tested again. This, however, would surely occur only in fictions.

Calm down, I can't just beat myself down like this. Come to think about this, it's only an exam, and the worst part of all is that I go to NJC, which I have prepared myself to accept. Of course, it's not likely to happen. Maybe I'll just go to VJC, which in my opinion is quite okay. Or if I can get satisfactory mark I would go to the school of my dream, Hwa Chong.

Well, no pain no gain. I have already felt that I didn't really put as much effort as I should have. I regret. I always believe that I could have done much better. But, well, studying is just something that will challenge your self-control. Okay, I believe I will do as good in VJ as in Hwa Chong. Never mind, the result is not out yet, so please don't frighten yourself in any way. Believe yourself.

No comments: