9 Sept 2007

At NUS Annual Mathematics Ceremony

I've really forgotten the complete name for the prize-giving ceremony already... So I anyhow make up a name myself.
Yesterday I really saw a very handsome boy, who looked like Zhang Guanghan, at NUS. Well, sometimes I think I'm a bit too stupid at this kind of things.
Anyway yesterday was a shame, if I were to say. Sitting there like some idiots, all of us four, and then got on the stage to receive the most worthless prize. What a hell! I really don't understand how they come out with such a "Honorable Mentioned" Prize. It's just so harsh.
Well, now everything seems totally a mess. Now I've really lost my direction. I'm still struggling with my Chinese Lit. Yes, exactly the sort of thing I would do. I don't know what I'm living for

2 comments:

Jenna said...

呵呵
没关系
我连去那领奖的资格都没有呢

不错不错~

不怪你们
是别人太强了

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.