22 Sept 2007

9/21/2007 Thoughts

Well, it's still a few days from the releasing of prelim results, yet every day I feel an urge to record down my feelings 'cos I really need to write something to drive off my nervousness. Still, the mystery of how exactly have I performed In my biology keeps burning the inside of me. I don't know. I just need to know a result. I wonder what it will be like, when I look back on these diaries after the "O"Level. Maybe I'll really enjoy these troubled feelings, or still I have tear to shed.

I wonder whether I'm sane. Anyway, things are happening around me. Many more troubles are coming from many more people. Well, despite the fact that it's understandable, I still believe that no pain no gain. Marks are given to a large extent by merit. I admit I'm indeed lazy. It's okay. I'm still quite confident that I'll be able to accept whatever results I have done.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

哈哈
好羡慕你到现在成绩都一直很好

我这个烂成绩
能上RJ鬼就出来了

再说
现在某人有可能会去了
我就不想去了

犯小人。。。

祝你选择一条适合自己的路
一直走下去
坚持就是胜利
不要怀疑自己