14 Sept 2007

Finally I finished my prelim…

Well, how to say? I cannot really describe my feelings accurately now. It's like I'm going to face something that are extremely horrendous, yet at the same time, exciting. Yes, I really would like to know the results of my exams immediately, although I reckon I may really cry if I know how badly I have done.

Sometimes I just like to cling on things, again and again, knowing that it would lead me to an inevitable mistake but being not able to control myself. Well, it's either that I intend not to correct myself, or that I'm really too stupid to recognize my lop-sided behavior.

It's very likely that I may not be able to go to Hwa Chong Junior College, to which I have hoped to go for two years. Well, I think I really hate the idea of migrating, leaving a hostel that I have been living for 2 years. I'm sort of like carbon peroxide, which binds easily with oxygen but won't dissociate that easy. It takes a considerable amount of time to get used to this boarding school, but once I have lived here for 2 years, I really don't want to leave for another new boarding school, which would surely means that I might have to sacrifice another year to get used it. Maybe it won't take that long. But come to think about it. I would readily admit the fact that I'm a failure and that I 'm not that flexible, rather than try my luck in another boarding school. I obviously lack of adaptability.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

别想了

这两天赶快开心一下吧

我也好害怕。。。