16 Mar 2008

I can't ask...

I'm really afraid. When I met his friend online, all I wished was to ask about him, and yet I dared not.
I can't allow myself to go on like this. I'm falling and there's no end to my suffering.
I want to know something about him. How's the result of his recent exams? How is his life? Of course I can get the info if I want but I'll have to think of the consequences. I'm just disturbing his life. I'm only, and forever, an outsider. I don't want either him or his friends to despise me.

How troublesome! I'll never find a solution. How I wish to see him in June! But what's the point? I keep telling myself there's just no chance. Maybe I care for him because I regard him as a good friend. But really, this reason is never sound.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

oh today is our maths common test
i didn't do much revision
but i am not confident

god bless me

Jenna said...

Maths test is the past.
ANyway life goes on... haha
Today we just get our PW qns paper.
What the hell is pw...
I can't figure it our.

Hope we all can be allocated to a good grup....

Jenna said...

过几天
想去看文姐和丹彤
你去不

唉 今天和聂娇去吃扯面
明天我们full day
真不爽````

最近太颓了