22 Feb 2008

永远记得你是谁? 永远记得你要的是什么? 永远记得你的肩上承担了什么?

The title comes from my senior in China.
I think that's really meaningful and useful, especially when I'm stuck in such a situation.
While I cannot change my surrounding, I still have some complains that I fail to withhold in my heart.
Some people are just so hard to get along with. I don't mean that I'm perfect. But one must at least have some consideration.
The problem is so troublesome that it makes me doubt my personality. Am I such a stingy person who cannot even get along with someone of the same experience?
But somehow I failed. I think maybe it's a result that both sides are not able to avoid any responsibility. Yes, I'm not open-minded enough. I can't stand others' small problems. The other one is also not considerate enough.
But what makes me wonder is that why others can, or seems to just talk easily with her? This is a problem I cannot run away from. This makes me feel that I'm evil enough.
All right. Let me just accept the fact that I can never get along with people who in my opinion keep commanding me and never show the tinest sign of appreciation.

No comments: